Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Company That Cares

I don't have a lot of experience with Toshiba products, but their latest commercial for the Satellite laptops just sold me on their company. I suggest everyone take a look and see what a company that cares about their customers looks like. Good on you Toshiba! Good on you!

I urge all companies to follow their example and look to the prevention of infection. This commercial lays out how not having his laptop's harddrive working causes this consumer to become infected.

Apple and Dell have not responded to my inquiries about how THEIR laptops keep you from becoming a zombie.



[Zeke has no relationship with Toshiba, nor has he ever knowingly used a Toshiba product. This is not an advertisement for Toshiba. This is just something Zeke found amusing as hell.]

No comments:

Post a Comment