Friday, May 20, 2011

Rapture

What those of us NOT taken
have to deal with.
According to a lot of people who don't realize that this is predicted to happen about once a generation, the Rapture will be taking place tomorrow. Now while some people will look at the Rapture with religious significance, I have a different take on it. I see the Rapture as the time that certain people are taken to heaven while the rest of us have to deal with...you guessed it, the living dead. Will this happen tomorrow? No. I don't think so, but isn't it better to be prepared?

That said, if you are unsure of your moral and religious perfection it may be time to locate your crowbar. Personally, I will be spending tomorrow engaging in drunken revelry with a sword strapped to my side, a knife on my hip and a bludgeoning object within grabbing distance, just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment